This Rolleiflex T has been waiting for quite a long for a well deserved refurbishment. It takes so nice and sharp pictures, that i can not just let it to be waisted. It will get a new shiny side panel, a new finding lens, and a new front as well. I will write a post about the complete healing process so if you’re interested how it’s going look back sometimes.
If you like our page, why not join to Our Rolleiflex Repair Group on facebook? Click the blue box, and Join!
- American sprinter Shania Collins – captured by a Tele Rolleiflex 2019-10-26
- Luca Kozák always gets what she wants 2019-10-26
- Christian Taylor world ranking leader in men’s triple jump 2019-10-26
- Rolleiflex 3.5F Street photos – Budapest 2019-10-26
- In Oslo with a Tele Rolleiflex 2019-09-16
DRGm DRP Franke & Heidecke Made in Germany Rolleicord Rolleicord I Rolleicord II Rolleiflex Rolleiflex 2.8E Rolleiflex 2.8F Rolleiflex 6x6 Rolleiflex automat Rolleiflex K4A Rolleiflex Old Standard Rolleiflex SL350 Rolleiflex SL350 parts Rolleiflex SL350 silver Rolleiflex TLR Rolleiflex T model 1 Telos logo