The good thing in grabbing the photo bibs a bit earlier than the actual meeting starts, is to get a chance to meet the stars before on the track. I was lucky enough to capture Christian Taylor, the World Ranking leader in men’s Triple Jump, who was posing happily for my Tele Rolleiflex at the Gyulai István Memorial athletic event in Székesfehérvár. His profile can be seen at IAAF official website: Christian Taylor.
3 days ago
The story of the damned rolleiflex !!!!
Sorry for my english 😅😇😇
Rolleiflex 2.8A (type 1) de December 1949 - February 1951, produit à 7,870 pieces
Compur Rapid, 1 - 1/400 sec., B, X-sync.
Zeiss Opton Tessar 2,8/80mm, Carl Zeiss Oberkochen, Bayonet II, coated
Heidosmat 2,8/80mm, Bayonet II. Interchangeable finder loupe. Parallax control.
I bought this rolleiflex in working order and check it .... I put a film it hangs .... I consult it it is repaired by a person known in Switzerland .... it comes back at home .... it blocks !!!!! So I leave it aside for a little while I send it to another repairer recognized in France "retired" I get my device .... it hangs ..... I write an email ..... very unfriendly response but I send the device back .... it comes back .... not even a film it blocks !!!!!!!
I move to Belgium .... I send it for repair ... there he tells me that it is not repairable always a problem with the crank and there a new problem with the shutter blade ... because there is no has no parts for such a rare model ..... so what do I do! I burn it for the price it costs me .... or do I find a repairman who will have the parts for this rolleiflex ?? If so do you have any names !!! Thank you ... See MoreSee Less
3 days ago
Hi everybody. Questions about micro tube for microscope for rolleiflex.
By default, what is it bay ? 1, 2 or 3?
Is it possible to adapt it to put it on a telescope (or binoculars) rater than a microscope ?
For fotos from far Wayne. 🙂
Thanks! ... See MoreSee Less
1 month ago
I'm looking for the best battery replacement for my Rollei 35SE! Any experiences? ... See MoreSee Less
7 months ago
Question on replacing the plastic lightmeter cover on a
2.8f. I’ve checked the service manual, but it doesn’t have a section on opening up the meter.
I have a broken cover, and the spare part. Before I pull my functioning meter apart..
1. it looks like there are three screws holding on the cover from the back of the meter, one of which has some red shellac on it. Am I ok to just unscrew these or are there any parts that may dislodge?
2. The spare part didn’t come with the two tiny screws that secure the meter - can I re-use the ones in my existing cover? (I notice they don’t come out when removing the meter from the camera).
Thanks in advance :) ... See MoreSee Less
- A new Rolleiflex arrived in our store… 2020-09-02
- Bad Hofgastein with a Rolleicord 2020-06-22
- „Smoking” Portrait of a Man with a Rolleiflex T2 2020-05-29
- Portrait of a young Man with a Rolleiflex T2 2020-05-16
- American sprinter Shania Collins – captured by a Tele Rolleiflex 2019-10-26