A few months ago i was asked for an Interview by Klára Szarka (curator, photo historian), to talk about the Rolleiflex cameras I use, and have in collection. After the interview which was held at the Lab4Art studio near Oktogon, we went out for a quick one hour photowalk to capture some people on the streets of Budapest. I grabbed a Rolleiflex 3.5F loaded with a Kodak Ektar 120 rollfilm. / The interview will be shown as part of an Éva Keleti exhibition this year. /
If you like our page, why not join to Our Rolleiflex Repair Group on facebook? Click the blue box, and Join!
- American sprinter Shania Collins – captured by a Tele Rolleiflex 2019-10-26
- Luca Kozák always gets what she wants 2019-10-26
- Christian Taylor world ranking leader in men’s triple jump 2019-10-26
- Rolleiflex 3.5F Street photos – Budapest 2019-10-26
- In Oslo with a Tele Rolleiflex 2019-09-16
DRGm DRP Franke & Heidecke Made in Germany Rolleicord Rolleicord I Rolleicord II Rolleiflex Rolleiflex 2.8E Rolleiflex 2.8F Rolleiflex 6x6 Rolleiflex automat Rolleiflex K4A Rolleiflex Old Standard Rolleiflex SL350 Rolleiflex SL350 parts Rolleiflex SL350 silver Rolleiflex TLR Rolleiflex T model 1 Telos logo